Did you smoke marijuana while pregnant?

If you did, do you now notice anything in your child, physical, developmental, behavior related, that you attribute to smoking while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I didnt want to risk it.
    I wasnt stupid
    Anonymous

• my cousin did and her daughter has been hospitalized over 15 times since she was born in 2006. she has lung problems and asthma... don't do it, its selfish.
    Anonymous

• No, I didn't. But I know someone who did, or should I say I USE to know someone who did. Her baby came out fine from what I hear, but it could take years down the road to find out. Just wouldn't be worth it to me! Besides that, if something where to happen to my child I would always think back to that, TOTALLY not worth it!
    Anonymous

• I didn't and one of my kids have been in the hospital a bunch of times with lung problems and asthma.
    Anonymous

• the smell made me nauseas, I didnt go near it for other reasons as well!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I know this lady who did and her kids are the biggest pot smokers in town... they are very violent and always got in trouble in school.
    Anonymous

Just imagine how violent they would be if they weren't smoking that pot and mellowing out!
    Anonymous

• Those kids prolly on pot just because their mom raised them that way, not because she smoked it while pregnant. But I do not condone smoking of any sort while pregnant. I've never smoked pot in my life, much less while pregnant. I do know someone who did part of her pregnancy, and then she stopped when she saw the ultrasound because she "couldn't live with herself after that". Her baby seems fine and healthy, and I pray it stays that way.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Never smoked nor drink... NOt my thing but my sons dad did with his other kid..and she was in the hospital for 6months..the mom also smoked and drank .. And now the baby will have problems for the rest of her life.. shes on a feeding tube etc
    Anonymous

• Nope, there is a lot of conflicting information out there about whether it is safe of not. Therefore, I say better safe than sorry. I don't have an issue with MJ, but when it comes to kids it is not worth the risk!
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2009