would you Wife Swap?

I watch this show once in a while, its aired here more in the early afternoon hours and that is'nt norm TV hours for us. I'm layed out sick, so i wanted to see whats on. I know some of this is for hype, but all drama included..could you Wife Swap ?

EarthHippy

Asked by EarthHippy at 2:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would but I'm sure they wouldn't have me. I'm to easy going and open to new ideas so who ever they switched me with would have to be just short of worshiping Satan to get a reaction out of me worth televising...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Nope i wouldnt do it. I wouldnt want someone trying to raise my son and i dont want to try to raise someone else kids im happy with my life and everything i have why on earth would i want to go live someone elses life.
    Anonymous

• NO
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• No freaking way! I don't want someone who is the polar opposite of me coming into my house and taking over the rules and etc that my husband and I built together. Not even for a week.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 2:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• But_mommie: I'm the same way.. Im not nearly radical enough for that show (oh and im not married LOL)
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009