What would you do or think about this? What does "I do business in Vegas" mean?

This guy wanted to add me on facebook, he told me that I looked good and he wanted to get to know me, that he does business in Vegas... I have no idea who this guy is but he is HOT! Anyways, I saw that he added 10 girls to his facebook that were sexual looking within 30 minutes of receiving his friend request. I sent him an email telling him that adding him was not a good idea until we talked and got to know eachother better and that I saw he has a bunch of girls on his facebook and I didn't just want to be another added to the list... he was writing me before then but hasn't wrote back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

Doesn't sound like anyone I'd want to be involved with.
    Anonymous

• I'm also thinking Pimp Daddy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Or human-traffiking. sounds fishy, I'd stop talking to him and definately do not give him any personal information.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Or he is just a perv looking to collect as many women as he can. I'd ignore him!
    Anonymous

• Probably is either a jerk looking for girls to bring as "actresses or models" and then it goes south from there.
    OR
    He does shows on the strip somewhere that require girls.
    OR
    He's just flat out scum trying to woo women out there for whatever he can get from them.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• On his profile, he did talk about taking ladies out to dinner and if you think you have game, then to message him. There was no pictures of him though, only his profile picture.

OP here.
    Anonymous

• I'm with the PP, he's a Perv! My first though halfway through your post was run the opposite way of this guy. Come on if he's addin' girls left and right and you explained to him that you'd not add him unless you talked a bit more and now he won't even write back... he's just a player. Ignore Him! Ew!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 3:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• If you enjoy selling your body I would definitely take the "job" opportunity.
    Anonymous

• anon :17 who said anything about taking a job from the guy? Run out of Midol have we?
    Anonymous

• Chill out, can't take a joke today?
    Anonymous