The baby keeps kicking my bladder...

I am 20 wks, carrying very low. The baby keeps kicking my bladder- and it is hurting! Has anyone else felt these kind of kicks?

ave.maria.

Asked by ave.maria. at 2:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this is the kind of kicks i get...and yes it almost makes me pee my pants....lol ...this was just yesterday
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVM3j_jjxt8
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Yup I carried my baby insanely low for about the first 25 weeks. My midwife told me I could get down on all fours and arch my back like cat to try to get her to move up a little bit. It didn't wokr for me, but it's worth a shot!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Yep, I went thru tons of pantyliners due to the leaks from it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

____________

THANK YOU! He is STILL going at it. I'm going to try right now!

Jademom07- I am scared to death everytime I sneeze!
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 3:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• guitarmom- that was hilarious!
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 3:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I feel your pain lol I'm 27 weeks and she is REALLY low and the past week or so it almost feels like she's poking or kicking me down there and makes me have to instantly run to the bathroom to pee lol My first daughter was higher and I didnt have this problem :(
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• my dd turn head down at 24 wks. after i ahdher i ended up with alot of bladder problems, its been 21/2 yrs . and i sti have problems, i pee ifi sneeze,couch,jump, laugh. myblaader is always in pain. she tore the muscles that hold my bladder in the right position,. i was in treatment but the meds they gave me mess uop my bc and i ended up having my lil mna. am in pain alot. am getting surgery in dec to fix my bladder
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Lol. your post reminds me of a funny story...when my friend ws pregnant with her first the baby kicked so hard on her bladder that she instantly peed herself, she thought her water broke so she went to hospital and told her to go home that she just peed herself!
    keileensmom

Answer by keileensmom at 12:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2009