Wii, PS3, xbox

If you had the option and $ wasn't a question, which would you choose? For you, not the kids...

Asked by Jademom07 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have an Xbox 360 and a Wii already so would have to go with the PS3. PS3 is pretty cool because it has the same Wi-Fi capabilities as the others and is also a blue-ray.
    I would get one if I didn't already have the 360 and a blue ray player. If I didn't have any gaming systems and could only have one, I would get the Wii because the kids get the most enjoyment out of it.

• I'd get a Wii

• I would like a Wii, but hubby would rather have a PS3 (he is a loyal Sony customer).

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 3:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I got the Wii for my son but I enjoy playing it more than he does. It gets me off of my butt when I play some DDR. I also got a light sabor to destroy the bad guys on star wars and that helps with getting my aggression out... lol.

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• We have a PS3 but I'm getting hubby a Wii for xmas. We both really want one, I love how it has games for the whole family too like bowling. Personally I want it for Wii Fit! :)

Answer by tnm786 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• we have a ps3 and love the blue ray movie but im in love with our wii i use it atleast twice a week and ht ewhole family can use it even our 3 year old.. she loves her dora game and i love the fit and my hubby loves the golf and bil wants us to get the xbox but i just dunno bout that the controller is to big for my hands so i wouldnt be able to use it..

Answer by swaney06 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Thanks for the info Anon :17

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• we have all 3 and a gamecube and I would have to say I love the wii the best. Our kids seem to play the wii the most....ehhh well the 360 they play a lot on line..

Answer by mamakirs at 3:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• We have all 3 and In order are favorites are the Xbox 360 and then the Wii and then PS3

Answer by liss05 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'd like a Wii.

we have a ps3 and its fun but I'd love to try some of the fitness stuff on the Wii.

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2009