Is anyone else watching the Ft Hood Memorial right now?

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Most definately. Very meaningful.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Watching and crying.

I have many thoughts about it.

The sacrifice has been immense for these people and for those who loved them.

The focus must be on those lost.
    A great God, who IS alive can use this event to change the hearts of people who live in the highest places.
    And to remind me, I take for granted shamefully all the time, how these people expect little to save my home.
    I am humbled again.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I watched it and it just was so heartfelt. Especially at the end with the role call and seeing the families approach the memorials.

I really hope they turned this on in the killer's room so that he could just watch what he had done and know that he will NEVER see the light of day again.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 3:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• God bless our troops..God rest the souls of those lost and I pray for the mourning famlies..

Our troops have the world on their shoulders they also now have to worry about garbage like this happening..

may the Lord hold these mourning families in His arms
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• it just makes me so sad...some of them were coming home from being deployed or coming home from living overseas without family, they and their families were excited to see each other after it having been a year, or maybe even more, just to die in their own country they're fighting for.

I can't imagine what the family is feeling right now...just the thought of my dh coming back and getting killed is unbearable to me!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• It is very sad ..and the one soldier lady was pregnant :(...angel baby
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• General Casey is the man.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• did obama make it? i hear he has a lot of things to do that might be more important than going to ft. hood.
    Anonymous

• yeah he made it
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2009