I dont know what this feeling is :(

Well I was meeting Aiden's dad and burger kind to pick up Aiden, well when he pulls up he has this one girl & her baby in the car with him before I stepped out of the car my uncle was like just keep your mouth shut..Well I just grabbed Aiden and his things and left.I dont know why this bothers me soo much.He claims its not his gf but I doubt it he was with him the whole weekend.Yet it was suppose to be Aidens time.I txted him and said I dont really appreciate you having aiden around another women and her kid.and he was like why do you care what I do with my life when I have Aiden and I told him because its not healthy to have a child around another women & her kid if you arent serious with that person.Ugh I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out not knowing what to do.Why am I always the one who gets hurt.anybody else experienceing the same thing as I amkeeps on doing what he is doing I wont allow hi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• What is the problem? If you two are no longer together then he is allowed to have female friends. Does this mean if you meet someone his dad should be upset? I think you are over reacting.
    Anonymous

• Aiden probably had fun playing with the kid so don't make a big deal out of it. Aiden will respond to you crying and your negative energy and think HE did something wrong. Let it go for now but work these things out with dad before the next visit.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• this child "andy's friend baby is only 8 wks old....What can almost a three year child do with a 8 wk old baby!
    Anonymous

• Sorry but I think you are overreacting, it's not as big of deal as you make it seem. I know how you feel, my son's dad bring our son around other women also but it doesn't worry me anymore. At least dad is spending time with son. You know as well as I know that many men don't bother seeing their kids at all so lets be happy for that.
    Anonymous

• I know its just so hard to see my son with another women with his dad & it isnt me..Its going to take sometime getting use to but I'm sure I'll be fine..Thanks for the support
    Anonymous