Question about friends? Need help

Hi ladies, I have a problem. Ok I am 26 years old and I have no friends I mean I have a couple well I have 2 and thats it and one of them lives a couple towns over and the other one lives right across the street. But the one that lives across the street never wants to do anything but talk on the phone and I really never see the other one. Well when I try to meet people and have play dates, thats as far as it goes the one play date and thats it. Now I dont know what I am doing wrong, I have 3 children and I don't like to go out and party or anything like that. I just want a friend that I can hang out with that has children as well.Now I am a lower class family we dont have the nice and exspensive (SP?) clothes or a nice car or even a nice house. I dont understand. I had a play date before halloween with someone from cafemom and we meet at the park and I thought everything was good but I never heard from her. Please help!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Look online there is usually Mom groups, or look up some type of hoobie. Like swimming lesson, Im sure you'll find something. I get it, its hard when your in your 20's most people in their 20's party alot. Do you go to any kind of church?
    Anonymous

• Now that I'm 26 I have the same problem! Some parents I know still party and I just don't hang out with them, and my cousins have kids but work and have their own life going on. I really don't mind not having friends like I used to.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Yes I go to church but they are mostly old people. And I feel like peple like me at first but after talking to me once or twice they dont ever want to talk to me again. Idont say anything bad andi am very clean and I brush my teeth LOL So I dont know
    Anonymous

• sounds like me i have no friends either
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2009