If you watch The Real Housewives...

Who is your favorite housewife (of all seasons)? Who is your least favorite?

I think my favorite is Kandi from Atlanta or Lisa from Atlanta. My least favorite is Tamra from the OC> She is so jealous, trashy and straight-up arrogant!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've only watched Atlanta and my favs would also be Kandi and Lisa. I can't stand Kim and Sheree! Nene is a little annoying but she makes me laugh.
    Anonymous

• I can't stand that blonde dippy one from New York - I don't know her name (I've only seen about 2 episodes), she walked out of a dinner party with her friends just because one of them had brought her husband (who seemed like a nice guy).
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 3:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Don't be tardy for the party!!! LOL! Can't stand Kim either!
    Anonymous

• God, that song was so catchy!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Dang, If I was Kim I'd be stuck to Big Poppa too. Did you see that ring he gave her. I could buy a house if I sold that ring. Lol.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Tamra from OC is bitter and JEALOUS. Remember when she claimed to be the "hottest housewife?" and then came Gretchen, who is obviously prettier, younger, and with a better figure. I think THAT's why Tamra hates her and takes every opportunity to smear her. Maybe she does have some skeletons, but who doesn't? I just hate women who have to try to bring another down.
    Simon and what's her name from NY give me the creeps. They always talk with that affected accent and about moving higher and higher in social circles. Who gives a crap?
    I love me some Nene! I also love Beth from NY. Both are hilarious!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2009