Do you get mad when your husband/SO comments on other women's looks?

Does your husband/SO comment on other women, like 'Damn, she's hot!' Or "She has a big rack?" I find this incredibly disrespectful (I don't go around saying 'wow, that guy looks like he has a big one.' why should my husband do so?).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would probably get upset. Luckily my SO doesn't do that! I on occasion will ask him if he thinks a certain woman is pretty, like a celeb that everyone seems to think is hot, but I don't see it. He answers honestly, and I don't get mad at him since I asked!
    Anonymous

• WOAH.
    that is NOT cool.

My SO wouldn't dare.
    Tell your husband he needs to stop thinking out loud.
    Anonymous

• haha. OP here, no my husband does not do that! I made it pretty clear that I wouldn't tolerate it. He's pretty respectful. But his dad does it all the time. He seriously leers at other women right in front of his mother. I find it incredibly wrong and insulting.
    Anonymous

• My sister's husband is always joking about being with other women, trying to be funny but I think it is disrespectful to my sis. If she even tried to joke like that about another man, I guarantee he would get so mad and stop talking to her. Some men suck.

Anonymous

• I would leave my dh if he ever disrespected me like that! He knows it too.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 3:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• My husband wont say anything. But he almost fell over one day because he was looking at a girl driving by. He fell of the curb and twisted his ankle. Then after he got his balance again i hit him in the arm and told him thats what he gets. We laughed about it over dinner. But he knows that i wont tolerate him saying anything about how another woman looks
    Anonymous

• No he doesn't make comments, he's respectful and I don't make comments about men either.
    Anonymous

• ok my husband doesnt say stuff like that but ill ask him when i notice he looks at a girl... it doesnt really bother me were made to look at the oposit sex.. i trust my husband.. and if he were ever to cheat on me then its plain and simple id leave and he knows that.. we have three kids.. i think him talking out loud saying those hthings arnt right.. maybe a lil glance and think that in your head lol..
    mrm1787

Answer by mrm1787 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• it depends. if he says something like you posted then yes i would be upset at him. but if he were to say "that woman over there is pretty" i wouldnt be upset. its all in the manner of which he says it.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• My husband will say someone's pretty, but he's never rude or disrespectful about it and usually I agree with him.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2009