Strange question...

I gave birth nearly 5 months ago. During the pregnancy, my libido was practically nonexistent. Now it's kicked into overdrive. I crave sex at least 4-5 times a day. Not that it's not great and all but is this normal and when will it go away? I love having sex with my husband but I can't seem to get satisfied but for a few hours and then it starts all over again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Oooh I hope this becomes a problem after I have my baby! lol
    Talk to your Dr. if you're that concerned but I'm sure your hubby isn't concerned!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Are you breastfeeding? Because this puts serious flame under your libido. Lots of hormones come around when a woman breastfeeds.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Yes, I am breast feeding and we want to breastfeed till he's a year old. CRAP!! I don't think we can keep this up for that long.
    Anonymous

• It's just a hormone imbalance. I was like that a few years ago and my doctor said it's not good. Being on overdrive like that burns up your adrenal glands. Call your doctor and get things balanced out.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Don't listen to admckenzie. I think you are just fine. I kind of went through the same thing. It wasn't as bad as wanting it 4/5 times a day. I know I was excited to have my sexuality back though. Which in itself it rejuvenating.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 7:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2009