Is it true that Israel thinks that Obama is the anti-christ? Any Israelites know the answer?

An Israelean Jew (sorry about the spelling) told my mom at her work that the Jews believe that Obama is Satan-himself. And the Christian-Jews believe him to be the anti-christ. Has anybody heard about this?

IAmFreeToDance

Asked by IAmFreeToDance at 3:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Obama is not the anti christ--his is just evil
    Anonymous

• I have heard of the "concept" but I don't think anyone who knows what they're talking about actually preaches it as the doctrine of any religion. My friend's mother belongs to a church where all the old ladies are convinced he is, ironic since it's the same denomination church the Obamas (used to) attend.
    Anonymous

• The Anti Christ will rise up in the land of the chosen. Thus the Anti Christ will come from Isreal
    Anonymous

• its not just that group of people, there are MANY Christians of all denominations that think he's the antiChrist too. I'm not one of them.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• the anti-christ is supposed to be someone ppl love, ppl hate him
    i personally think the pope is the antichrist
    Anonymous

• I've thought it. I know it was a bad move for the U.S.
    Anonymous

• Actually many people believe that the Antichrist will come out of a European country. Even though I do not like him, I do not blieve that Obama is the Antichrist. There are things that the Antichrist is going to do that I do not believe that Obama will do. The Antichrist will rose to power among leaders (Daniel 7:24), he will subdue 3 kingdoms rising to power and he will make a treaty with Israel (Daniel 9:26). He will also blasphemous religion and ascribe worship to himself.
    starkissdtears

Answer by starkissdtears at 4:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• *sigh*

There probably is no anti-christ.

Now stop worrying and get on with your life.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• How the hell do Jewish folks think Obama is the AntiChrist? That is the most retaded thing i've heard today.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• so glad i don't believe the bible.....that stuff will rot your brain if you believe in it too much.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2009