What do I do when he comes around I need strength to stay away from him but I know he will come around?

He has always came back one way or another he shows up at my house and I end up talking to him. I don't want to be that weak again so can someone please tell me how I can see him and face him without breaking down my guard and going back. Some women are just stronger than others and i'm going to be honest I am weak when it somes to my heart. But soooooo very strong with it somes to my kids.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe thats what you need to think of when he comes around.. be strong for them.. you dont want them to see you brake down... obviusly theres a good reason your not together.. it does take time though.. i remeber one guy i always went back to.. i wasnt that strong with my heart either until he came over one day and we had been hanging out for a couple of days and he was over and i was doing my homeowrk.. and i went to a adul ed school.. ii asked for help on somthing because he was in advanced everything and he said are you serious your stupid as hell if you dont know this. i looked at him and was soo disgusted i told him get the f out... havnt seen him since.. and is he the father of your kids?
    mrm1787

Answer by mrm1787 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Why does he come over to your house?
    1) Don't open the door to him.
    2) Do not be alone with him.

Answer by louise2 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I guess it is your kids father. Call him and tell him he is only alowed over when the kids are around and he has to leave when the kids are in bed or leave.
    Or he can only come over to pick up the kid/s, no other time.

Answer by louise2 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Think that you are your child. You have travel in time and space and you have become your own child. Then, go further and picture yourself as the fly in the wall observing what your child has and/or is putting up with this guy. How would you like your kid to react to him? Tell him to take a hike and you are not interested in even hearing it. Practice as if you were equipping your kid to deal with a jerk like that. I hope that helps. Let me tell you everybody has an "enough is enough limit" I hope the analogy of you becoming your kid will help you to make the right decision.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 4:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Is your home yours or his? If its just yours change the locks & when he comes around don't open the door. If he gets mad tell him you're calling the cops & do so if he doesn't leave. Don't face him if you know you will be weak, just don't even give yourself the chance to be weak.

If it isn't just your home, don't be there when he shows up. I know that sounds hard, but spend the night at a friends, a hotel, use this as an excuse to find an apartment. Get away from him because it isn't going to get better...he isn't going to change.
    Anonymous

• I had this problem... I think your strength will come within time (it took me a year to be strong enough to not answer the door and just be done with it for good)... think of your kids and the reason why you don't want him to come around and use that as your strength.

GL
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Look in a mirror...see the welp? That's how you stay away fron him.Pull the memory of your DS getting flung around by him because he was playing with the dog whe he see him. That'ss how you stay away from him.
    larissacst

Answer by larissacst at 9:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2009