anyone??

Anyone live in or near Moscow idaho? Iam going crazy. They people that say they are my friends do stuff at least once a week that they know hurts my feelings. And it seems like they don't want me and my baby around cuz we "slow" them down. I know that I should just stop going aroud but where we live I have no other way to socialize with any one else. This has been getting worse and worse and with no car it makes it hard for me to get out and meet other people. So iam mostly just wondering if any one lives around me and can mabey help me through this and advice or comments will help me. Please no bashing iam very emotional rite now and that would just make it worse. What I need rite now is a friend.

lilred420

Asked by lilred420 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I can't give much advice but I can relate. Ever since having a baby I had to recently take out the trash on my friends list. Have few friends and I'm almost happier that way because a lot of people are so fake.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 6:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2009