do you think my baby will get sick?

i was watchin my friends lil girl an she is running a 103 fever an before she started feelin bad she was holding my 6 wk old son! im freakin out here cuz i also have a 5 an 3 yr olds an i dont want none of them gettin plus im so scared that if my 6 wk old gets a fever that high that he will have to be in the hospital! what do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its very possible, watch out for the signs, feaver, not eating good, grouchy, not sleeping much, it your baby gets a fever, call the doc asap, better be safe then sorry. are you BF?
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• ok if you freal out with worry, are you going to change anything? nope, if you get the answer"hey yes that baby will be sick" is that helpful? nope. hon worry when you have to, not now. go ahead if you dont have a stock of tylenol and stuff, get that ready in case. no way to tell you wether or not baby will catch it tho, jst make sure to watch ...you will know if she is sick, and its not as scarey as you think, have faith hon, you'll do fine. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I think that for medical information you should have more details and call your doctor not come to a message board.
    Anonymous

• i hope not! i hate having a sick baby :( there is a chance baby will get sick, but far from 100%. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• i gave all 3 of them a bath an have disinfected everything an no im not bf i had to have shoulder surgery 2 days after i had him so i was only working with one arm for the 1st 4 wk an by that time he wouldnt latch on!
    Anonymous