Warning! Adult sex question here!

How do I perform oral on my SO without my jaw hurting? I tried it last night and couldn't get a good rythm going, my jaw would start to hurt right away! I want to try it again tonight but I need some pointers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, practice makes perfect :) Also, try using your hand at the bottom to help your mouth. That makes it easier for me since my hubby is large.
    sabrinarae

Answer by sabrinarae at 5:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Is he fairly large? That might be part of the problem.
    You might be trying to open your mouth to wide..
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 4:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• probably a practice problem, the more you did it the better at it you will be.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 4:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I use a product called Great head and it relaxes the jaw muscles
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 4:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• You might have TMJDysfunction. You could see a massage therapist or chiropractor to get the muscles loosening up, then no more pain. Do you get frequent headaches? I'm being serious, lol, I used to be a Neuromuscular Massage therapist and this was something I treated, lol!
    Anonymous

• I would go see a dentist to see if there is something wrong with your jaw, as there are many common problems like that and it can be fixed. My jaw never hurts while giving oral, especially not right away. I'm thinking it's a physical problem that can fixed.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Use a good tingling lube to make him cum faster, so you're not there doing it all night. Use your hand as much as your mouth.
    Anonymous

• use you hand under your mouth to do most the work.. you only have to such on the head to make him cum not the whole thing.. so when your hand moves down so does your mouth.. he will get off faster too...
    Anonymous