has your kid ever painting his wall on his room with poop?

am curious. my kids went thru that stage. when they were younger. i would put them down for nap and i would go lay down myself for an hr (i was pregnant when they went thru that stage) and i found myself waking up to a smell and when i would walk in their rooms ufff poop all over the walls couple times. YIKES! of course i made them clean it - they learn after few times knowing it was not fun to clean it. It was not a fun experience to go thru but it sure is a funny story to think about now LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHA yes my DD did she was really young but one time my MIL and her friend where at my house and my DD was down for a nap well when she woke up we all got a surprise. She also painted herself so we would put her in the tub and wash up her room. It is perfectly normal, just a little research and curiousity. Thankfully it was only a few times cuz it was gross.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 5:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• oh my son just got over that.. he would be quite.. and always poop in his closet he once wiped it everywhere and even on his sister... she came running out he pooped on me... funny.. but ahhh.. lol
    mrm1787

Answer by mrm1787 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• My son did it once. My husband had to clean it because I was pregnant and the smell was seriously bothering me. It was a particularly smelly one... He only ever did it the once, thank goodness, and my daughter never did.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 5:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• MY children never did, but I'll share a story from my childhood with you.
    Before my parents bought a house we all lived in a 2 BR apt, which meant I shared a BR with 2 of my brothers - we had bunkbeds. One night while I was sound asleep I was woken up with something hitting my head. I woke up and my brothers (probably about 3&5 at the time) were flinging poop all over the bedroom! It was everywhere & it stunk so bad! All over the walls, ceiling, beds, themselves, my hair...ew! It was so gross & I began to cry. My mom came in, flicked on the BR light & screamed. We were all thrown in the tub together while she cleaned the BR...my poor mom...I can't even imagine.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:12 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• my twin neices did it when they were little.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 8:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• You will have that!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My son never did that and none of my 25 nieces and nephews have done that. Thank God too that is nasty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My kids never did that but several of my nieces and nephews do it. There is a link between poop painting and autism. Google it. Both of my LOs are on the Autism spectrum and most of my friends have kids who are autistic and most of them have done this. my nieces and nephews that have done it are def autistic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• LOL! Thank god, NO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Oh so gross! My DD does this also, she is being potty trained right now and she poops on the floor and tries to clean it up with baby wipes but she just smeares it in to the carpet! yuck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2009