Are there any parents who DONT think their child is the cutest most attractive kid EVER?

I swear every time I look at my son that he is the cutest kid I have ever laid my eyes on. People comment on how perfect he is all the time and I agree with them.
I know that most Moms feel the same way but always wonder when I see other children that I dont think are as great looking as my son if their parents are thinking the same thing about their son? lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My children are cute but they are far from perfect or overly handsome(I have sons LOL).

Most find them adorable too.

I actually have seen children comparable to my own and some who I would say are cuter.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• i always wonder the same thing sometimes.
    well .. all baby's are just soo adorable and cute - i dont think i have ever met a baby that was not cute. But i have met kids were they are just not dress well, clean at all. boogers all over their face and their hair. you can barely see if they cute or not.
    that drives me nuts.
    Anonymous

• My boys are the cutest in the world. :)

As for perfect. HA. Far from it. I see parents who feel that their children can do no wrong and I just want to laugh. My boys are smelly, loud, messy, whinny brats. NO ONE can call them brats but Brandon and I. My three boys fight all the time and I just want to send them to MILITARY SCHOOL everyday, but I could not live without them.

For all that I could complain about. There is more that I could brag about. I love my boys and they are great.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Oh I agree I think my DD is the cutest, but I also relize the reality of things is that I am her mother and love her more than anyone else (other than my DH) so other might not see it this way. But I am okay with that because she will always be the prettiest little girl in my eyes. She gets compliments too but what else would they well she is okay looking lol. I don't want to be to caught up on looks anyways I am more happy that she is smart and funny.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 5:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• As the mother of 2 really beautiful babies and one not-so-cute babie I know a sure way of knowing if they really are sooo cute or if it's just you.
    When you take your baby out to stores or where ever and when people always stop you to tell you how cute your baby is, you know he or she is really cute. When you take a not-so-cute one out you don't get stopped as much.
    Anonymous

• opps, baby not babie, lol
    Anonymous

• by the way, my not-so-cute baby turned into a very beautiful little girl. Much more attractive then her beautiful baby side kicks!
    Anonymous

• lol, anon that is so funny. People even nudge their partners and point to him and say "Look at that...he so cute!" from across the room so I guess my baby is cute!
    People cant help but say hi to him, especially old men. It melts my heart. :)
    Anonymous

• I don't. Yes my kid is cute and I love her to death. She does cute things. But she's by no means the next Miss America!
    Anonymous

• I know my kid is wicked cute and I know there are parents out there who realize their kids aren't very cute. I've actually had a couple of moms tell me that they're jealous because my kid is so cute and their kid isn't. What on earth do you say when someone says something like that?!?!?

He might be handsome but he can be as much of a stinker as any other kid. If his father is anything to go by then the poor kid is probably going to get horrible acne as a teen just when he starts appreciating his good looks.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2009