Crying wolf...

I have a young cousin, just 19 years old who recently broke up with her boyfriend. She was miserable. Then, she cried rape at a party. Immediately, her old boyfriend was back with her. Only yesterday, another cousin of mine (also 19) told me that she had admitted to her that she faked the rape to get her boyfriend back. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd check her ass. Rape is a serious crime that has HIGH consequences. What if it would have lead to an investigation and ended up putting an innocent man behind bars?

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 5:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• dont say nothing,she is gross and if he is dumb enough to take her back thats on him,what makes u think he doesnt know she is controlling him.
    Anonymous

• Nothing. It's none of your business unless she said you or your man raped her. If she pressed charges against someone then I'd tell her to drop the charges now that she's got bf back.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2009