what would you do

If you lived in a semi rural area in an older home and while doing an addition and home improvments discovered an unmarked grave or two?

mtnaspen

Asked by mtnaspen at 5:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Keep going but I don't believe in an after life so to me it would be no big deal unless I though it may have been a crime then I might have called the cops so the could exhume the remains and test them for such.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 5:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'd call the cops. Those are the remains of SOMEBODY'S family members, and I'd be very uncomfortable living over dead bodies.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 5:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Um, personally I'd freak out!
    Anonymous

• freak out a little bit but I think I would figure out who I should call and report it too. Then do a smudging to the house and property to make sure there are no bad things around.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Wow I would call the cops to make sure this wasnt a leftover from a cold case or something. Other than that I would just pray over the house and move on.
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2009