What is your fav. part of the hoildays?

My fav. part is being with my family and remembering the real reson for the season.

Basgans

Asked by Basgans at 5:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• Oh I just love the holidays, my whole family gets together and I can go shopping until I am sick of it, I love making my DH put up lights on the house and putting them up too on the windows and decorating and going out and getting a tree at the tree farm LOL. I just love the holidays
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 5:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• family!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• absolutely EVERYTHING!

especially seeing the joy on my girls faces as they get to learn and love the holidays with me! (dh says I go a bit overboard with the enthusiasm)

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• FOOD!!!! And decorating , and seeing my little ones face on christmas morning! :)
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I really love it when they are over....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Every bit of it! Spending time with my family, making homemade decorations, reading about the birth of Jesus, going to the candlelight ceremony at church, goin on family outings. All of it! Even the hectic shopping!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• the weather snow baking and cooking big meals, seeing all the lights on peoples houses having my family over since i only see them two times a year
    truannmil

Answer by truannmil at 9:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Everything. I really love having all of my family in one place. Cooking up big meals. All of the baking of pies, cookies, and other treats. The warmth of the season even as the beautiful snow is falling. It's not Christmas unless the snow is falling. I just absolutely love the Holidays!!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2009