Make Up ( Mascara )

well i know some tricks to putting mascara on ..
does anyone know any good ways to make your eye lashes look longer and fuller ..

my secret is : put mascara on then use face powders and put ontop of the mascara and put a nother layer of the mascara on top of that it make them fuller kinda and looks good ..

- Happy Holidays

shawnanapier

Asked by shawnanapier at 5:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use two different mascara's. I put the one on that lengthens and the next one that separates. It makes them look really long.

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• As I am applying it I do one first then the other then go back and repeat the steps again but instead of brushing I kind of let the brush sit at the base of the lash then I slowly stroke it up and so on. Then I let them dry then I come back and curl them with an eyelash curler. They come out so pretty everytime. My dh calls me "sunshine eyes" I have been doing this for years so I guess you can say I am a pro at it :) Use a seam ripper or a safety pin if lashes tend to stick together.
    Any macara will do at the moment I am using the yellow with alittle purple "Collosol" by Maybelline
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Some tricks that I learned from when I was an Avon Beauty Consultant that I still swear by are:
    1. NEVER wipe the wand on the tube, it creates clumps.
    2. Hold the wand vertically and sweep across tips of lashes (think windshield wiper lol) and then apply normally, starting at the base and slowly wiggling the wand back and forth as you go up. This helps to seperate the lashes.
    3. If you choose to put on two coats, apply the second coat while lashes are still wet. If you do it when they dry, it will either create the "spider leg effect" or make them clump and stick together.

I like the idea of using two different kinds! I'm going to give that a shot!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 6:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Butterfly1108, the Colossal one is AMAZING! lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 6:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I sometimes put a little powder under my eye because I wear contacts and always blink after I put on my mascara. Then I just dust off the powder and avoid the huge mascara streak on my face.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2009