Do you ever feel like this?

Can someone please explain to me what is going on with me...I feel like when the kids are constantly calling me for every little thing it is annoying, or just the yelling the crying the whining it is annoying. I kind of feel this discomfort around my neck and head area, I have already taken 3 advils earlier. What else can I do I just want to go to my room and relax. (peace and quiet) I am not complaining about being a mom but for some reason whatever it is it is getting on my nerves :(
I just want to feel good again...Is there anything I can do or take to feel back to my ole self :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Health

• What you are feeling is NORMAL. We Moms all go through times like that. Do not feel guilty, it will pass. Just keep reminding yourself how much you love your kids, hubby, etc.

Maybe call a friend, another mom for a play date or chat with someone online. Take some time for yourself.
    Anonymous

• Wow, I could have wrote this myself..Are we all going though something?
    Anonymous

• Paxil-even if you aren't depressed! Kids can make you cry when you don't want to yell even when you were in a good mood, and a mild anti depressant will stop those tears of rage. You'll still get mad and upset but, it helps. Cause I have spent hours in the bathroom crying and not sloving it or breaking something and not solving it! I would like to meet a mom who says she never gets really REALLY mad or upset-and she's a liar!
    kimmie1019

Answer by kimmie1019 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2009