I Think I Might Be Preggo , When Should I Take A Test ?

i think i might be preggo , when should i take a test ?
if i am preggo i would be like 1 week or so i took a 1.00 test that i bought from down the road , the test showed neg. ( SO WHAT KIND OF TEST CAN I BUY THAT MIGHT SHOW IF YOU ARE PREGGO WITH IN 1-2 WEEKS ) im so excited i want to know if i am or not and cant wait for the results ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is no test that will tell you if you are pregnant this soon. You can test as early as 5 days before your next period tho. But most get a better result waiting til 5 days after their missed period..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Dollar store tests are hit and miss.

No matter what the test...not till you've missed your period.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Get a digital test 4 or 5 days before your period is due and take it with your first morning urine. I used the preg test with the lines and the second like was so faint that I didn't know if it was actually a line....I ended up getting another one with the same result. So, I finally got a digital and it said "pregnant' right away. Don't waste your money like I did and be left guessing.
    I wouldn't take it any earlier than 4 or 5 days before your period is due. Good luck!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• at my local hospital you can get a free pee test done when ever .
    so do you think that 1-2 days before my period it would show up or not .
    my period isnt until like the 1st or so but i cant wait i will cry my eyes out if it says YES and still cry my eyes out if it says NO ..

thanks for all of youre all's answers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2009