doest breastmilk change after weaning?

Whats the difference between old breast milk and colostrum? what is coming out is: a little cloudy, thick, and sticky, sometimes a lil yellowish. What do you all think it is? I stopped breastfeeding a lil more than three months ago and dont know if that will effect the consistency of breast milk. possiblilty of pregnancy but so far BFNs soooooo whats the verdict? lol

(not really sure where this belongs)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, my experience was that after I weaned both my boys, which one of them I was pregnant with the other, the breast milk never went back to colostrum until after I was about 8 months (some women have this earlier) pregnant again. It is possible that you have an infection...any pain or itching? If you keep expressing even a little milk, your milk will have a much harder time drying up.
    wheresdmop

Answer by wheresdmop at 10:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2009