Is this normal with Mirena?

Let me make it clear, I am NOT asking if you think I am pregnant. I had my period probably 3.5 weeks ago, im a 28 day cycle girl. I have had mirena since march, had ourlast baby in feb of this year. Today I went to the bathroom and had thick discharge that was pink tinged. Now since my iud i have had bright red spotting, and the only time i have had this discharge was early in pregnancey. So my question is has anyone else had discharge that was pink tinged like this from mirena? I put a call into my ob but they aren't great about calling back quickly. thanks

SweetPea05

Asked by SweetPea05 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Health

• yes i had that happen for a couple days now after a year of being on it i dont have periods anymore!
    Pulido4Eva

Answer by Pulido4Eva at 6:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• ok ive had it for over a year now.. i still have the spotting but now i have migran that make me puke and i cant do anything but lay down and sleep.. i am cramping soo badly... i cant lose the baby fat for the life of me dieting excersise.. im really thinking about getting it taken out.. GOOD LUCK!!
    mrm1787

Answer by mrm1787 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2009