anyone know?

Ok so I haven't had my monthly since September. Me and so had sex around the time I should have started last month. When we got done I went to the bathroom and was spotting. So I put on a pad and went to bed.the next morning when I got up I found no more blood so I stoped rite after I started. So just a little bit ago today I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was pinkish blood. But after that nothing else. I thought I started but it stoped as soon as it started. What could this mean? I know I could be prego but we can't get a test till Monday. I took 2 tests last month both were negative. Anyone ever go through this and what did it mean?any advice will help.iam confused and worried I just want to know what's going on. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Health

• All I can tell you is to get a test and take it.. If it is neg and you don't have a normal period in the next couple of weeks call your doctor.

I am kinda in the same boat, except I let it go too long.. My last normal cycle was in June. I had a BFN twice last month.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 8:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2009