I think if we recyle lower our taxes, if we dont have kids in school dont charge us school taxes! What do u think? and don't appraise our property every year do it every 5 years!

Anyways they charge enough taxes as it is in everything we buy, food, clothes, shoes, toys etc. plus resturant food, property, city, school etc on taxes too its crazy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bitch bitch bitch.
    Recycling costs money. The pick up, the centers, the plants. All that costs.

Schools are bad enough right now without taking anymore money away from them.
    Anonymous

• I think there are a lot of ways our government could be spending our money more wisely......and yes it is crazy and out of control!
    Pea22

Answer by Pea22 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I agree with the first response! My husband just wrote a paper on how much recycling is costing this country....
    Anonymous

• How much does it cost to recylce? I didnt know that cost!
    Anonymous

• I think its unfair for people to pay school tax that don't have children in school. But recyling costs alot of money.http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/recycling.shtml
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It is the responsibility of every citizen of a community to support public schools, volunteer fire departments, parks & rec depts, historical sites, law enforcement - EVERYTHING. That is part of living in a community and everyone should be proud to be supportive of their public school system, especially since their budget is so low that any further cuts could really cause a detriment in the quality of education.
    I agree that recycling costs money, which is why my town has drop off sites for us to deliver the items ourselves....there is no pickup. Our taxes pay for these drop off sites.
    I'm not sure how often our property is assessed, but I agree with the 5 year time line unless there is a specific reason for the town to do it on a yearly basis. Our property value hasn't changed in the past 3 years so I don't know if our town is on a 5 year rotation basis or not.
    Take care!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2009