Bath with baby?

I have a six month old son, can he take baths with my soap or do i need to use the baby soap? When can i stop using the baby soap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What kind of soap do you use? If you use Lava I wouldn't lol. Anything really harsh I'd stay away from.

You can stop using the baby soap when his skin seems able to handle it. I use either baby soap or the natural, handmade soap on my daughter, and have since she was about 7 months old.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Dove or ivory should be fine. anything else I would avoid until he's older like four or five.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• My dd is almost 3 and I one time tried my saop on her and she got it in her eyes. I never did it again lol. Id wait till at least 4 or 5 when theyre able to get the concept of keeping it out of their eyes
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Well DD's 2 and I still use natural baby soap. IDK when that'll stop.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• if you run out of baby soap WHITE bar soap tends to be less harsh like dove....but the baby soap is tear free and good for hair and body, so it really is the best for them...my son is 10 months, and when ive forgotten to pack his baby soap his skin did tolerate bar soap well..
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2009