did your hubby or you buy the new call of duty?

My hubby bought the new Call of Duty and lovesssss it. I get motion sick so I can't watch him play it, but he loves it :) I wanna share my story about getting it though... We get to gamestop and there is a line coming out the door, well my hubby pre-ordered it so we waited in line. Once we get inside we realize there are two lines not just one, so we step into the other line! i was so excited! I was like YES! we'll get out of here soon! We had 3 people in front of us, Then a dude cuts in front of us, I look at him and was like what?!??!?! And he just smiled and stood there with his 6 games he was trading in, then at the counter they had a person step into out our lane because they were paying with credit! I was so annoyed... All for a game we had already paid for, we had to wait in line for 45 minutes. Anyone else have any stories? lol

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm assuming that's the game my husband is playing now. He didn't specify what it was when he ran into Gamestop earlier today. He was only in there a few minutes and I know he didn't preorder. About 3 other guys went in after him. There were a lot of young guys going in and out of the store. It took him maybe 10 minutes and then he came out all excited. I didn't ask what the game was but it's obviously a war game so...
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• He's in the living room playing it now.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 9:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• My husband is addicted... I'm bored out of my mind tonight
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2009