delivered nov 4th- scared to sleep

a lot of the time when i go to take a nap, when i wake up it's in a pool of sweat and i'm terrified and just start balling

i understand the sweat but why am i so adrenalized?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Health

• its the hormones! i remember that after having my first. you're hormones drop quickly after having a baby causing all kinds of crazy shit to happen, this will probably happen for a few more weeks from what i remember. congrats on being a new mommy!!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• i could'nt sleep for about 2 months after having my son even if i knew someone was watching him. I was always worried and hovered over him to make sure he was breathing and not too hot...and to make sure he was looked after...its 1st time mommy syndrome
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• it's not me being worried about my baby- i know shes safe, i'm not overprotective at all.

it's strictly something my body is doing. my mother also said it was hormones
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I was totally out right after they took him for his bath... :)
    Polposha

Answer by Polposha at 9:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2009