Period DUE?

If I was bleeding for a few days starting May 13th (that was my last normal period) and then again bleeding started May 26th and stopped one day later, and then AGAIN started bleeding June 6th..... when is my period supposed to start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you're bleeding that often it could be a sign of a problem. I would go to the doctor and see what could be up. It most likely is an imbalance in your hormones but still would be good to get checked out.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Hello! i agree with amethystrse. I think its probably a hormone imbalance because that's what happeened to me when I started and stopped my birth control pills after 4 doses.
    KatieFlower

Answer by KatieFlower at 6:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• OP here, I did JUSt stop using my pills BUT, I should be having a period, right? NOT that I want to, we are TTC BUT it would be nice to know when/if I get preggo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2008