Obama connected to the Fort Hood Muslim Terrorist?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/11/fort-hood-shooter-was-member-of-homeland-security-panel-advising-obama.html

This explains Everything now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• maaaan...I REALLY like clicky links ;)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• LOL phase...for a second I was like WHAT cuz I like clicky links!!?? ;)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• there's the clicky link. I haven't read it yet...but I intend to...
    mamakirs

• Thanks mama :D
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'm so tired of that whole Anti Obama stuff... He's president and he will be president for the next few years... GET OVER IT!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Hmmm, thanks for the info.!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 8:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Yeah Crazy/......just plain STUPID to question those in charge. WE should just let em get away with WHATEVER. I am SURE you felt that way about Bush and every other previous president. I dont know if this link is true...but it could be. Why not look into it and DISPROVE it instead of the LAME "get over it" line.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• momof, why does somebody needs to disprove a link from a page called "Jihadwatch"???
    If it's on CNN or on any other newschannel I will give it a thought, but as long as it doesn't make it's way to a "real newschannel" and has somehow any proof that it is really true, why discuss it???
    And trust me, I probably have way more information on those topics than you do because of my husbands job...
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

Anti Obama or Questioning Obama and his administration? Ohhhh wait, do you want us to give him a free pass and play the "wait and see" game? Ahhhhhh yes, what a pathetic game that is... Didn't do it with any other President. Sure as he** not going to do it for Obama. Nope. No Free pass...  Not so much. :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2009