How Gay Is Too Gay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think I know what you mean. You can be gay, you can be straight, to me it doesn't matter at all as long as you are loved. But anyone that feels they need to flaunt their sexuality or brag about it at unprompted moments, is to gay or to straight, Period!
    Anonymous

• How can you be too gay? You are either gay or not, unless you mean happy, then I guess you couldn't ever be too happy!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Can't be to gay, and ususally more gay is better then just a little gay. Know what I mean?
    Anonymous

• yeah gay like homosexual or gay like happy
    never could be too happy
    I dont think you could be too much homosexual, just like you can be too heterosexual
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• you could be gay and cross dress ...that would be soooo gay. My boss is sooo gay but i love him
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Why do homosexuals get the word gay? To me gay means happy, dorky and a little fruity.

Come to think of it, they get the whole damb rainbow too! What's up with that? I think they should just pick a color, lol
    Anonymous

• seriously? Would you ever consider some one too straight?
    There is no such thing as too gay. Too outgoing maybe, but Gay is a definition of one's sexual preference, not personality.
    You can be a straight laced gay guy who loves beer and football or a more flamboyant gay guy who loves cosmos and interior design. Both are just as gay, just different personalities.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 8:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2009