is there any work at home moms?

if you work at home what kind of job do you do? was it easy to get a job at home? jus kinda curious cuz i have a extremely bad back and have trouble getting a job but i really need one....and i was thinkin bout how do people have a work at home job,thats not a scam though.

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry, that's working at all. I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow. They contain excellent ideas, resources and information for working at home. They do not promote any certain job. You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I am a work at home mom! I have a home based business with Ameriplan. It's work, yes! But I have a great income. So I guess they go hand in hand... I have Fibromyalgia and have trouble having a JOB because of the pain, but with this I work at my own pace and by my rules...

Message me if you want details!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I used to work for the search engine chacha, but I wasn't able to do it enough after I had my son so I quit and now I'm going to work nights.

But its chacha.com you have to keep watching to see when they are hiring.. its worth it if you can, and its 100% a real job, I've worked for them since 3-07.
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 9:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2009