What is a neat treat to take to an Art opening?

We're going to an Art opening. As a artist. At the opening -meet and greet! Artists are encouraged to make something to serve. What do you think would be neat finger foods to make & bring? Or what is your favorite snack to eat at these functions?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• stuffed mushrooms, tarts, cookies
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I would choose something that wasn't messy, or was served with a napkin. Maybe a ritz cracker with a cheese type of topping, but put the topping in different pictures (using a plastic baggy with the corner cut, you can draw almost anything simple).

Or the large pretzel sticks covered with milk chocolate on one half and drizzle (same method as above) white chocolate across it.

Kabobs with fruit/cheese mixture....grape/cheese/strawberry/cheese/orange/cheese/etc
    Good luck and have fun!
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 8:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• You eat at art openings? Learn something new everyday.

I would stick to something ungreasey, no melting, non sticky. Cheese with toothpicks, fruit with skewers, or like 54313MomOf4Boys suggests.

I, myself, would bring my own stash of gumi worms.
    Reener

Answer by Reener at 9:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009