is there any moms that work at home???

if you work at home what kind of job do you do? was it easy to get a job at home? jus kinda curious cuz i have a extremely bad back and have trouble getting a job but i really need one....and i was thinkin bout how do people have a work at home job,thats not a scam though.

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I used to work for Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ (out of Wisconsin). I started at the office, and after 6 months I was qualified to work from home. They paid for my internet and gave me the computer. I worked M-F 7-5 with two hour lunches. It was great (but paid only $8 an hour). I left when I was promoted at my other job (weekend job). I am very tempted to go back and hope in 6 months they still have the home program.

Good luck
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 8:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Posted to your other post.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I sell Avon and a bunch of other things I've come up with.

and preparing to run dh's business office from home when we take over in the new year.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'm a ChaCha Guide and Successpreneur. I have also become an Expert on LivePerson.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Check this out www.jointnt.com/nicolemuschett It isn't a scam. It involves nutrtional and weightloss products.
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I answered your other post as well...

But you should also check out the list of companies that hire home workers on my website. www.SabrinasCloset.info

Good Luck

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to two beautiful children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• im a wahm. i have tried a lot of things like selling tupperware and mark and i recenly began advertising for a company and thats where i make most all my money. its part time and great but i also have the tupperware for extra if i have online sales or a catalog party i no longer have to do home parties
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

I've been a SAHM for 5 yrs...this is what I do from home. I love it!! Let me know if I can help you with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly. –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2009