Where is the best place to buy a Wii?

I'm looking to get a Wii for my boys for Christmas, where do you think is the best deal?

Thank you for your suggestions!

MinnieMouse8

Asked by MinnieMouse8 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• Walmart has them this year for $199. You can get bundle packs too, I think they start at $269
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 9:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I think they are around $200 everywhere. I'm waiting for black friday to see if there are any good deals.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Last year I searched around and found Target was actually a better deal than Walmart. I agree on something like that wait for Black Friday. Also check www.retailmenot.com and see if stores have rebates or coupons you can use. I save a ton that way!
    Anonymous

• Right now Gamestop has it for 150 if you have certain games or a playstion 2 to trade in.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yeah (ibelongtojesus) I sae the commercial just tonight! GameStop has new Wii's for $149.00
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2009