What can help me?

Ok i am pregnant with mythird baby and im 22 weeks along, i have these lil sores on my tummy, and my breasts along with on my back, they itch like crazy and sometimes bleed, does anyone know how they came about or what causes them to get on a person? and what to use?

BabyNatesMami

Asked by BabyNatesMami at 8:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be scabbies or something else. Id go to the dr and get it diagnosed. If its something that youve never had before then def get it checked out. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• for now id use calmine lotion to relieve it
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• wow i have the same thing but its under my arm pits but onlt on the top half of my body im going to the er tomorrow because i dont have insurance.. they itch soo badly..
    mrm1787

Answer by mrm1787 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• im thinking scabies as well if you dont have any pets
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I had them before but it was with my daughter and the reason for that was that she pooped inside me and i didnt know it, and i juss did a 3d sono and the couldnt find anything
    BabyNatesMami

Answer by BabyNatesMami at 8:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• you dont have to be pregnant to get them. You may have just come in contact with them again. Hotel rooms, peoples homes etc...
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• There is a rash that develops in about 1% of pregnant women called pruritic uticarial pupules and placques of pregnancy. I think it is PUPPP for short. Try looking it up.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009