I finally got my scanner working ...

and i have a ton of old photos. Some are family photos, many are my own baby and childhood photos.
Would you or did you scan all of your old photos? I'm considering it because i'm a scrapbooker and also because i'd like to have backups in case of fire or flood, etc. ...But it sure will take me a LONG time to scan most of the photos (even if i weeded out the more important ones).

What do you think?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 8:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did! OMY, it was awesome! I also posted them on my FB for a while. It was a nice trip down memory lane. Now, they're on my external hard drive for whenever and whatever I want to do with them.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I have TONS of old pictures. Not only of myself and kids, but also my ancesters. It is TOTALLY worth the time to scan them and burn them onto CDs. Not only is it a backup plan, but also provides the ability for more people to have copies of the family pics.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 8:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I have put all of mine on my computer and then uploaded them on Shutterfly
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 9:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2009