What's the weirdest thing you like to eat? What's the weirdest thing you've eaten?

I like plain yogurt mixed with nutritional yeast, and sometimes with rice and a little lemon, too. The weirdest thing I've ever eaten (well, TASTED) was a big fat grub from the jungle in the philippines. I didn't actually swallow it. I couldn't!

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 8:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like cucumber tea sandwichs, it's cucumber and cream cheese on toast. Umm the weirdest thing I've ever tasted is peanut butter soup my dad decided to make it on a whim it had like beef and vegetables and then a jar of chunky peanut butter in it. WEIRD!!!!
    Anonymous

• I've eaten way too many strange things....used to be a chef in a big hotel chain with an experiment friendly exec chef. lol *shudder*

I love peanut butter and cucumber sandwiches.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• The weirdest thing I have ever eaten was ogra. It is the most disgusting thing in the pyramid. Exactly like nasal drainage during a bad allergy season.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I don't know about LIKE to eat, but the weirdest thing I've eat is probably shrimp tails. At least, judging by other peoples' reactions. When I was a little girl, nobody ever told me I shouldn't eat them, so I just ate them, and got used to them. I eat them to this day, and will eat other people's shrimp tails if I'm hungry. No biggie.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 9:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Every Christmas it's a tradition to have Raw Hack. It's raw hamburger that's seasoned and cured. We have it on saltines. We are German so it's something that has been eaten in our family for ages..
    It's not weird to me but it is to most of the people that don't know what it is.
    I also love herring on crackers, but that's not as weird.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Weirdest thing I like...peanut butter and mayonaise sandwiches(although I havent had one in years).

Weirdest thing Ive ever tried...chicken tongue taco.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• my favorite meal is liver and onions with peas and carrots or spinach. i know weird but it has to do with who ever sat next to daddy had to eat what he did. I ALWAYS sat next to Daddy
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• The weirdest thing I have eaten and not liked was alligator this summer at the state fair. The weirdest thing I have eaten and like was snails. I also must admit as a child I ate boogies and enjoyed them (according to my parents anyways!) LOL
    paisleypaint

Answer by paisleypaint at 9:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I don't know about weird things I want to eat. But I have eaten candy covered crickets... That's weird right?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• The weirdest things I've eaten was a grasshopper lollipop, shark and alligator( I live in south Florida), escargo(in France)
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2009