My 2 year old just told me to leave him alone.

What the crap?!.. He said it with this little pouty face. This makes me so sad! has your kid said this to you?.. this little?...

HaviksMum

Asked by HaviksMum at 9:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• all the time... he just turned to last month.. He also says "go away"
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• yep...but mine's got the attitude of her big sisters to go with it.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Heh heh...mine didn't say it with words but actions! First day of preschool, he couldn't be bothered with us saying goodbye. There was a sand table to be played with! He was just two.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• my daughter just turned 3 and leave me alone is want of her favorite phrases. she also tells me to go away, that she doesnt love me no more and i am not her friend anymore when she is mad at me.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• just wait until you hear.."i don't love you anymore"...i cried my eyes out when my son told me that...i dont know where he got that from. I sent my son to bed early one night..and of course he didnt want to go and when i went to kiss him and tell him goodnight he told me he dont love me and to go to my room...i asked him why he would say that to me and he said he was mad and he dont want to say it anymore.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• my son is ALMOST 16 months and tells me "let go" when I grab him to move him away from something.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 9:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Mine makes me take her to the bathroom, but then once she's on the potty she tells me to "go away" and makes me leave! :(
    Anonymous

• omg! wow! yeh, just the other day he told me to go to my room! I NEVER tell him that! EVER! I think that the first time he said he doesnt love me anymore, Is the day hes locked in a basement and starved! IM JUST KIDDING! I would bawl if he ever does say that to me.. :(
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 9:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• My 2 year old says "All done mommy" when I am rubbing his back or trying to snuggle on him he's not a toucher or cuddler like I am, he's more like his dad - they have 1 day a month its ok, the rest of the time BUG OFF " haha..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Mine tells me he doesn't love me when he is mad. I tell him to do it quitely and in the other room then. He doesn't mean it so it doesn't bother me. Sometimes he'll tell me to go away when he is on the potty.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2009