SAHM and works part time needs additional income from home.

I need to find a job working from home. I have seen many ads that show stuffing envelopes to assembling products.. I just don't know which ones work.. Can anyone give me some advice or website that won't take me to the cleaners wanting money to work for them. Thanks.
Karen

Panther83113

Asked by Panther83113 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow. They contain excellent ideas, resources and information for working at home. They do not promote any certain job. You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• www.jointnt.com/nicolemuschett. There is a start up cost but it can be recouped quickly
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• HomeCareerSuccess.com is companies that hire form home. The list is in the forum.

Happy Job Hunting!

Emma Weekly

Successprenuer

207-344-9047

http://www.YouAreACeo.com/Success4Me

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Hi Karen,
    Unfortunately, I don't think any of the envelope stuffing, or assembling products are legitimate. I had looked into that in the past, but I found that they were all scams. I work from home and I can help you work from home too. I am a stay at home Mom to two beautiful children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• im a wahm. i have tried a lot of things like selling tupperware and mark and i recenly began advertising for a company and thats where i make most all my money. its part time and great but i also have the tupperware for extra if i have online sales or a catalog party i no longer have to do home parties
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help you with any questions or details. This is what do from home. Yes, I do love it, and it brings in good money.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Check out my video about my business....Click Here!

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• If you have to pay, chances are it is a scam.You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2009