Im also pregnant of my second. my first baby is only 1yr old and im also scare because with my first one i had a c section do to fetal distress

i was in labor for almost 2 days and was fully dilated i try pushing for 3 hours but after pushing so much my baby boy's heart was doing funny things so I had no choice but to have one... im more scare now then i was before because i know how bad the pain was and one concern that i have is ?if they cut you in the place? as before i feel stupid for asking this but i really would like to since i got pregnant so soon I wonder if is fully heal...

thanks for your answers

chikchula23

Asked by chikchula23 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try not to stress Honey.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Hi, I had an emergency c section with my ds, too. He was way past his due date and they induced me, and we had a lot of problems, one thing after another, and they ended up doing an emergency c-section on me.

Then, I had a uterine infection shortly afterward that caused me to have to go back into the hospital for a couple of days.

I then got pg with our dd when our ds was 6 months old. I delivered her as a v-bac when our ds was 15 mos old, and everything was fine.

I think you're going to be ok, just because there were problems with one pg and delivery doesn't mean that you're going to have the same problems with the next one. With your last one, you had the worst of both delivery and c-section. The odds are that you are going to only have one or the other with this one. Talk to your Dr about what's best for you - a v-bac or another c-section, and where they're going to cut you if a c section.

It will be ok though!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:30 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Wow. I had two C-sections... to which the second one, I asked for. I too, was in labor for days... I would never, EVER, go through that crap again. C-Sections were a complete breeze for me! I would do it again in a heart beat. NEVER EVER would I choose to go through labor AGAIN! My incision was made in the same spot Hon. And with C-sections, you do not have the issues women who have gone through normal child birth have, such as problems with the private area....
    Anonymous

• I had a csection because of fetal distress too after being induced with my first. I am planning on a csection this time around too because I dont want to risk going through another emergency one.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 9:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• look into VBAC. it can be hard to find a provider but it can also be safer. of course you also have to do a lot of research on how to have a natural, normal birht. gl!
    Anonymous

• thanks ladies for your answer it help a lot...
    chikchula23

Answer by chikchula23 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2009