What would you recommend for your belly to stay flat?

Sometimes I wish I could just wear a board in the front of my underwear.
My dh wakes me up and says my belly looks flat I just told him yeah right it is bc I have been laying down sleeping. But I would love for my belly to stay like that...You know like when your making love and the belly stays flat to bad when you get up it all just pours out...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not having any children would be my first recommendation. Next, never eat food. That should about do it.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the above poster. Otherwise I have what I call, "my birth control underwear". The go from my knees to my boobs and squish everything in...and sometimes out. Looks nice under clothes, but a pain in the butt to take off and it leaves little lines all over your body, so sex after wearing it is NOT an option. LOL

My hubby is telling me that he used to have to put a weight (circle weight for bench pressing) on his stomache before he did crunches to help keep it flat.....he at one time had a flat belly? Now this is hard to believe. LOL
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 9:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• i bought a skinny shirt i think its called at walmart the other day, its like a really tight black tank top that helps to make your tummy look smaller under clothes, and it does work. but if you actually want a flat stomach, you have to stop eating carbs (bread pasta cereal cookies etc.), eat protein, do lots of ab exercises and cardio.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Suck it in, LOL!
    Pea22

Answer by Pea22 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• This is the perfect answer: "Not having any children would be my first recommendation. Next, never eat food. That should about do it."
    Brieshon

Answer by Brieshon at 2:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2009