oh, wonderful Christians--will you entertain me for a moment?

I thank God every day for my family, the ability to feed us and for just waking up in the morning.

I wonder what other Christians thank God for. do you thank God in every prayer? or just the morning prayer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes..i thank Him that i am able to poop, pee, and fart..it means my internal milieu is in grand working order. thanks for the reminders, anons!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I thank God for the same things you do. I try to remember to be thankful in all my prayers. With out Him all would be lost and pointless.
    I think the anons are 1 young person. When you get older those are things to be thankful for.
    ifollowjesus

Answer by ifollowjesus at 9:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I thank God constantly, even when I'm at my witts end I try. I also pray all the time, random conversations with God at random times of the day.

I also have a hard time falling asleep at night without thanking God for my children and my husband. When you have been through some of the things we have with our children sometimes just peeking in at them while they sleep reminds me how blessed I am.

You can never praise God or thank Him enough in my opinion :)
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I thank God through out my day for various things.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 10:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• CM deleted the post twice now. I am not sure why you would post again unless your are trying to have your account deleted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Why have this post deleted? there is nothing wrong with it.

Yes OP, I thank GOD for all kinds of things throughout the whole day♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• 11, 2009 by: JuLiAnSmOmMy317
    Why have this post deleted? there is nothing wrong with it.
    ---

CM deleted two post on the question. The first post on this question gives a response to the post, the poster couldn't get it through her head and the posts were deleted again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Of course I thank God fin every prayer. For it is through him that we are even able to breath, the reason our hearts beat.
    sheilathemartyr

Answer by sheilathemartyr at 6:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2009