Have You Ever Had Anal Sex. If So, Did You Enjoy It?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes and not at all
    Anonymous

• Yes, and yes. It took a little bit to get accustomed to, but I ended up enjoying it.
    Anonymous

• yes, and sometimes I enjoy it, but more often than not I can barely tolerate it. In the beginning, Dh would just want to "play" and then he would guilt me into continuing. I had to explain to him how violated that felt. THen he would get mad because I am not moaning in ecstasy and ruining his good time! So then we would stop and argue and he'd feel guilty and I'd feel worthless because I wasn't pleasing him. (note, his getting mad was due to disappointment, not actual anger) and he never tried to make me feel guilty because I couldn't but I put that pressure on myself. Things have gotten better, there are more boundaries now and better communication. There are times its okay but honestly I feel it ruined our sex life, its never been the same. I wish I did enjoy it more though.
    Anonymous

• Yes, and not one bit! I hate it and never will do it again!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I think it is very disrespectful for man to want to do this to his wife. Where is the intimacy??
    Anonymous

• Yes, but it took quite a few times until I actually enjoyed it. Now it doesn't happen very often, have to be in the mood for it, but I find it pleaseable. Lots of lube/fluids and RELAX go slow and take your time. The first 5-10 times, not so much, then it was easier.
    Anonymous

• Ack... it can damage your rectum, and I really don't think anal leakage is a good thing... which happens to be a side affect.
    Anonymous

• I never have, and i doubt I ever will.... I can take a suppository (sp) in front of my husband, but he will never see anything else go in there lol ( yes TMI, i know )

I had a boyfriend before I met my hubby, who constantly tried to talk me into doing that -- the first time we were going to have sex ( any kind of sex) ..he tried it, and I smacked it out of the way and ran home ! lol....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 9:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• yes, and it was great! everytime!
    Anonymous

• Yes, and yes, and about 1/3 of the time I want it.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 9:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2009