Does anybody have a Graco Comfort Sport car seat?!

My DS is in one and I for the life of me cannot get the left shoulder strap to tighten! The right will, but not the left! I thought maybe it was because I had threaded them wrong, but we have 2 (one for DD and one for DS) and they both do it! I'm so aggravated! I'm going to call Graco in the morning, but anybody have this problem and were you able to fix it? What did you do? Thanks in advance!

mommystiebler

Asked by mommystiebler at 9:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe if you went over to the car seat group you could get more help.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Thanks! I searched cafemom for the carseat name, but it didn't really pull up anything helpful, more of people's reviews.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 9:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Here join here and say that I sent you...
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/5739

Its the carseat safety group and they are great at helping.

Personally I hated my comfort sport, it was SOOO short that my son outgrew it way before he would outgrow the Scenera which was $30 cheaper.
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I would take off the cover and look... maybe you have the latch belts or the seat belt threaded through the straps or something.
    Also make sure there aren't any twists anywhere.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have the Comfort Seat, not sure if it's Sport. I have the same problem. One strap is always looser then the other. I re-threaded the straps but never fixed it. I did not persue it any further since my daughter was not in it very long before we changed to a larger seat.

I would be interested in learning if there is a way to fix this issue since I now have a 2 month old that will be using the Comfort Seat once he grows out of the snuggle seat.
    momto3inpa

Answer by momto3inpa at 8:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Try pulling the strap down by where the baby's butt would be. Sometimes, you can pull, and it will sort of even them out. I cannot for the life of me explain this properly. Like, pull the tighter side and they should even out. Then you can tighten the entire harness.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2009