my son is 15 months old and ran a temp of 101.9 earlier today after he threw up a lot. has been very very sleepy... then i gave him a dose of tylonel and 3 1/2 hours later when the tylonel is worn off his fever spikes back up but even worse now on the borderline of 103. I have been giving him pedialyte and he ate some jello but wont eat much else. I gave him another dose of tylonel when it was time and i wanted to see in about an hour if his fever is better. should i take him to the ER if its back up to 103 or above? he has been very tired and that seems to be all the symptoms right now besides the fever and the one time he threw up. what should i do? should i wait it out or take him to er if it spikes again?
Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)
Answer by numbawunmom at 10:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2009
Next question overall
anyone know what this could be? please keep my dadin your prayers