live sesame street shows?

has anyone ever seen one of these live sesame street shows? if so, which one did you see and do you recommend it for a 2 year old? was it too long, boring to sit through, etc? i wanna get tickets for christmas, but ive read alot of mixed reviews.

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• we saw when elmo grows up. my daughter was about 19 months. for the most part she loved it, but it was a little to long for her. about 1/3 through it she wanted to get a little wild. she really enjoyed the part she watched though. she is a year older now and i plan to take her back to one. so 2 is probably good but depending on the child they may or may not be able to sit still that long.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 10:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• We took my son for his 2nd birthday. He loved it and sat through the whole thing. There was an intermission half way through. They have great shirts, balloons, and toys, but they are quiet expensive. We got a shirt for $15, a balloon for $5, a banner and a toy.

It was great! My husband and I thought it was wonderful. Don't forget your camera.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 11:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Oh how fun! I didn't even know they had those shows!

Good luck!
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2009